The Carpenters Arms, Great Wilbraham, is a friendly independent and award winning country free house, brew pub & restaurant in the picturesque Cambridgeshire village of Great Wilbraham, and just a few minutes east of Cambridge city centre with easy access from the A11, the A14 and Newmarket Road .
• Cosy bar – enjoy a pint, a chat, & good value bar meals
• All food cooked on the premises from locally sourced ingredients
• French influenced, award winning dining
• Sunday roast menu
• Our own beer brewed in our own on-site micro brewery
The News !
1. Our Loos : We are very proud to say our loos have been given 2 awards at the “Loo of the Year” awards:
- Overall quality level Platinum: – Pubs and Wine bars winner England:
2. Winter 2015 menu is now available, and both at lunch and evening, see Menu on the restaurant page.
3. Sunday 25th January is Burns Night, we are not open in the evening but will offer at lunch time, in addition to our normal Sunday lunch menu, an option of:
Starter: Scottish Smoked Salmon – Main: Haggis + “Tatties & Neeps” with scotch whisky gravy, Dessert: Cranachan Sundae.
4. And An Early Warning! Valentines Night is a Saturday and we will offer a special menu (coming soon) so book early to avoid dissapointment.
Click this trip advisor logo to see reviews: