The Carpenters Arms, Great Wilbraham, is a friendly independent and award winning country free house, brew pub & restaurant in the picturesque Cambridgeshire village of Great Wilbraham, and just a few minutes east of Cambridge city centre with easy access from the A11, the A14 and Newmarket Road .
• Cosy bar – enjoy a pint, a chat, & good value bar meals
• All food cooked on the premises from locally sourced ingredients
• French influenced, award winning dining
• Sunday roast menu
• Our own beer brewed in our own on-site micro brewery
We now have a loyalty card – see here
NEW Summer Menus now available
Now includes sharing platters and gourmet burgers as well as our pub classics and french specialities.
Click on these to view as pdf files:
Our Loos : We are very proud to say our loos have been given 2 awards at the “Loo of the Year” awards:
– Overall quality level Platinum: – Pubs and Wine bars winner England:
Trip Advisor – Certificate of Excellence – now for 2014 and 2015 !
Click this trip advisor logo to see reviews: