The Carpenters Arms, Great Wilbraham, is a friendly independent and award winning country free house, brew pub & restaurant in the picturesque Cambridgeshire village of Great Wilbraham, and just a few minutes east of Cambridge city centre with easy access from the A11, the A14 and Newmarket Road.
• Cosy bar – enjoy a pint, a chat, & good value bar meals
• All food cooked on the premises from locally sourced ingredients
• French influenced, award winning dining
• Sunday roast menu
• Our own beer brewed in our own on-site micro brewery
We now have a loyalty card – see here
NEW Autumn Menus now available
Includes sharing platters and gourmet burgers as well as our pub classics and french specialities.
Click on these to view as pdf files:
Our Loos : We are very proud to say our loos have been given 2 awards at the “Loo of the Year” awards:
– Overall quality level Platinum: – Pubs and Wine bars winner England:
Trip Advisor – Certificate of Excellence – now for 2014 and 2015 !
Click this trip advisor logo to see reviews: