The Carpenters Arms, Great Wilbraham, is a friendly independent and award winning country free house, brew pub & restaurant in the picturesque Cambridgeshire village of Great Wilbraham, and just a few minutes east of Cambridge city centre with easy access from the A11, the A14 and Newmarket Road .
• Cosy bar – enjoy a pint, a chat, & good value bar meals
• All food cooked on the premises from locally sourced ingredients
• French influenced, award winning dining
• Sunday roast menu
• Our own beer brewed in our own on-site micro brewery
The News !
1. Our Loos : We are very proud to say our loos have been given 2 awards at the “Loo of the Year” awards:
- Overall quality level Platinum: – Pubs and Wine bars winner England:
2. Winter 2015 menu is now available, and both at lunch and evening, see Menu on the restaurant page.
3. And Valentines Night : is a Saturday and we offer this special menu so book early to avoid dissapointment………
Click to see menu: Valentine Menu_ 2015
Click this trip advisor logo to see reviews: